Membership and Benefits
Come join us for:
- monthly meetings with interesting and informative speakers,
- sharing garden information and tips; chatting with other members
often reveals people with interests like yours and a wide variety of
- our bi-monthly newsletter, The Columbine, which tells you what's
happening in the club, any forthcoming events, trivia, and whatever
else the scribe can think to throw in,
- plant sales and exchanges,
- discounts at nurseries locally and elsewhere in Eastern Ontario,
- garden tours, bus trips, Society flower shows,
- helping to beautify our community.
The cost for yearly membership is $25.00 for family (sharing the same
address), $20.00 for single member. (There is, of course, no charge for
meetings for members.)
Forms are provided in PDF.
An Adobe Reader is needed to open the PDF version, as well as some
other files on the KHS Website. It can be downloaded free here.
Please print and fill out the form, and mail it with a cheque payable
to the Kingston Horticultural Society to:
Denise Owsianicki c/o Membership
P.O Box 774,